Our activity-posters can play down the stressful situations and distract young minds in:
- Hospitals: waiting rooms, exam rooms, outpatient units, ER...
- Dentist and pediatrician offices.
How can Walli-Kids activity posters help in a medical environment?
- Help ease the waiting game for children by giving them fun and educative activities to pass time.
- Help alleviate the stress and anxiety due to the medical environment.
- Keep children focused on colorful and fun activities while receiving treatment.
- Help the child life specialists get into a conversation with the young patients by asking them to find hidden animals or objects.
- Facilitate the caregivers' tasks as the child is focusing on something else.
- Let children make new friends by solving the puzzles together, or spending a few quality moments with mom or dad.
- Encourage a child to explore, learn and use their noggin with our posters and keep their attention focused on an interesting and productive activity.